9.02.2008

Farewell blog friend!


It is with a sad heart that we announce the demise of Musings and Misadventures. M&M passed away peacefully this morning while trying to publish a post. It died doing what it loved best, which is a great comfort to close family, friends and a few guys at Google.

Musings and Misadventures was born on December 6, 2005 and made a huge impact on up to 10 people during its short 2.75 years on Blogger. It chronicled the average life and random misadventures of one Mrs. Dub, who is just like you, only shorter.

M&M was proud to have made many friends in Blogville, including "Save Now," "Edit Layout," and the N key. (Sadly, the N key was killed by Miss Dub in a tragic accident several weeks ago. Our condolences to his family, M, O & P.)

Farewell, dear friend. We've had a great run. But it's time for bigger and better things, like a domain that is much easier to say and spell. Like www.mrsdub.com. We will carry on the great sarcastic spirit of M&M there, but in different colors and better posts. (And quite possibly more parentheses.)

In lieu of flowers, please send blank checks to Mrs. Dub. She'll be happy to fill in the amount for you.

A viewing will be held here until the Web expires in some sort of freak hacker accident.

12 comments:

Young Family said...

I will miss M&M terribly. Heck, it's not even 7:00am and I was up to read HTT.

NG said...

OH NOOOOOO! How will I ever live without this website???? How will we go on? What will we do for entertainment??? What will... oh wait... just updated my feed reader to add mrsdub.com. I'm good now.

Alifinale said...

Oh man...I will miss M&M very much. In fact I even nominated M&M for a blogging award because I love it so much. Check it out here.

Laurel said...

Wow...how exciting! Your new blog looks great!

sara said...

Okay, so I had a minor heart attack when I read the first couple of paragraphs; but the new one looks great! Yea!

Leisha Mareth said...

Heartfelt condolences....can't say enough good things about the ol' gal, can't talk now though, gotta date with Mrs. Dub (.com!)

Sarah Garner said...

Rest in Peace Dear Blog. You are going on to a better place.

I know of a very witty little angel that can take over for her mommy and keep the entertainment going on the other side!

KT said...

WHAT? I just peed my pants--it's what I do when I mourn. Please bless you let me know when you choose a new domain name so I can e-stalk your blog again.

Amen.

KT said...

Oh wait, I see the link. Gracias.

The Queen said...

lol, I was so confused when M&M was gone on S. Court's blog.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

IM1 EGYPTIAN said...




شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
تصليح افران الغاز بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
تركيب ستائر بالرياض
فني ستائر بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر واثاث بالرياض
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا شمال الرياض
فني تركيب دش
فني كهربائي منازل بالرياض